When was the last time you snagged a premium seat for $100? I’m pretty sure the answer is never. If you’ve got a hankering for Hong Kong (and based on my recent trip there, you should!), this is the deal of the century.
Next Tuesday, August 26th at 8am (they didn’t list the time zone), Cathay Pacific is celebrating their fourth year in a row as the Skytrax Airline of the Year with a crazy fare sale. There are only 2,014 tickets available, so you’ll have to act fast, but for $100 you can snag a business class seat to Bangkok, Cebu, Kuala Lumpur, Nagoya, Osaka, and Taipei or a premium economy seat to Chicago, London, Maldives (Malé), New York (Newark), and Sydney. Whoa. That is totally awesome.
The only snag is that your trip has to begin and end in Hong Kong, so you may want to use a mileage award to get you to HKG, grab one of these incredible fares, and turn your trip into a worldwide journey.
Here’s a link to the promotion. Good luck next Tuesday! Let me know if you score a seat!
To get you in the Hong Kong mood:
Fine print on the offer:
Sales and Offer details
- Maximum of 2 tickets per transaction.
- Tickets are available at cathaypacific.com/fanfares only.
- Seats are limited and subject to availability.
- Journeys must begin and end in Hong Kong.
- Tickets are valid only on flights operated by Cathay Pacific.
- Offers are valid on selected flights in specific travel periods.
- Tickets are valid on flights/dates shown and are non-refundable.
- Fares are inclusive of Hong Kong Security Service Charge, but subject to applicable taxes and other surcharges.
- Asia Miles™ accrual is applicable.
- Cathay Pacific, and Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.
- Passengers are advised to check the latest Hong Kong Government Outbound Travel Alert before planning their trip.
- For Club Miles / Club Sectors eligibility, please refer to Frequent Flyer Benefits