In only four days, you’ll no longer have the chance to vote for the Passengers Choice Awards. That’s a problem, folks. What are the Passengers Choice Awards? They’re the only awards dedicated to giving you a voice in your own airline experience. Run by APEX, the Airline Passenger Experience Association that devotes itself to making everything about air travel better from inflight meals and entertainment to the comfort level of the seats, the awards provide the unique opportunity to share your own thoughts about your flying experience. Want to vote? It’s so easy. Just click this here turquoise statement.
If you’re not convinced, here are the top five reasons to vote for the Passengers Choice Awards:
1. If you’re an American, it’s your civic duty to vote as much as you possibly can. If you’re not American, this is your chance to feel like an American (whether you think that’s a good thing or not).
2. Airlines will have direct access to your feedback and, with any luck, they’ll actually listen to it!
3. You missed the Peoples Choice Awards and have been carrying around a really unhealthy amount of guilt.
4. Your dad started APEX, the Airline Passenger Experience Association.
5. You just can’t stop clicking on survey links. It’s okay. You’ve got a fever and the only cure is survey links. Don’t worry, friend. I’ve got all the links you need. Go ahead. You know you want to.
Feels good, doesn’t it? Voting ends on June 30th, so get your votes in now!
About Passenger Choice Awards: http://apex.aero/Awards/PassengerChoiceAwards/tabid/222/Default.aspx
This post sponsored by the Passenger Choice Awards.